In this guide, we will be taking a deep dive into some of the best monitors with speakers on the market today. After testing quite a few monitors with speakers we wanted to share the results with our valued readers.
We will be looking at a variety of different monitors, so you can find the perfect one for your gaming, office or everyday needs.
Luckily for you, our superb team (with a little bit of my help 🙂) has done the research over a period of 9 months and shared the information below.
To cut right to the chase for those who want to skip the whole guide, the best monitor with speakers we found and at the top of our list would be ASUS Designo MZ27AQ, It has great stereo 6W built-in speakers and even comes with a subwoofer, it is not the cheapest monitor but definitely worth it.
Next in second place we suggest the HP VH240a, it has a ton of positive reviews for a reason, nice built in-speakers (not the best speakers) but the highlight of this monitor is it’s outstanding picture and resolution (2 million pixels and 16.7 million colors).
Number three in our list for the best monitor with speakers is BenQ 27″ IPS Monitor, it is elegant with slim bezel design, 1080P IPS full HD widescreen with 1920×1080 resolution and it has eye care technology to prevent eye fatigue for long work hours. BenQ 27″ IPS Monitor is a consumer’s favorite with over 11k positive reviews.
Best Monitors With Speakers: The Ultimate Guide
1. ASUS Designo MZ27AQ 27” | Monitors with Speakers + Subwoofer
The ASUS Designo MZ27AQ is a 27” monitor that uses a 2590x1440p resolution to provide stunning visuals. It also comes with two built-in 5W speakers and a subwoofer, providing an immersive sound experience.
Additionally, the Eye Care technology to reduce eye strain and fatigue, ensuring hours of comfortable use. Finally, the MZ27AQ comes with a variety of ports, including DisplayPort and HDMI, making it perfect for any setup.
- High resolution WQHD (2560×1440)
- Wide 178° viewing angle
- Stereo 6W speakers with 5W subwoofer
- ASUS Eye Care technology with flicker-free backlighting and blue light filter
- Ultra-slim frameless design
- Full multi-media connectivity with embedded DisplayPort 1.2 and dual HDMI 1.4 inputs
2. HP VH240a 23.8-inch | Best Built-in Speakers Full HD
The HP VH240a is an HP monitor with built-in speakers and a 23.8-inch screen size. The HP VH240a supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1080, as long as they are in its 16:9 aspect ratio. It has an IPS panel type and uses LED illumination.
This monitor has a good range of ergonomic adjustments and great image quality. The built-in speakers are a nice touch, but they’re not very loud so it will be great for a fairly quiet work environment. Overall, the HP VH240a is a consumer’s favorite for a reason.
- Good sound – Built-in 2W speakers
- Response time – 5ms with overdrive for a smooth and crisp picture
- Thin bezel-less – frameless ultra-widescreen
- Adjustable – landscape (horizontal) and portrait (vertical) viewing modes
- Mounting – 100m VESA mounting pattern.
- HDMI and VGA with HDCP support for multi-monitor setups or laptop
3. BenQ 27″ IPS | Budget Monitor With Speakers
The BenQ 27″ IPS Monitor With Speakers is the perfect monitor for multitasking. The screen is large enough to display multiple windows at the same time, and Although the built-in speakers are only 2W, they provide clear sound without taking up any extra desk space.
This monitor also has a number of other features that make it ideal, including a fast response time and low input lag. Plus, the BenQ 27″ IPS Monitor comes with a three-year warranty, which means you can rest assured that your investment is protected.
- Full HD IPS widescreen 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 60hz refresh rate
- Thin bezel elegant design
- Eye care technology prevents eye strain and fatigue
- Wide 178 degrees viewing angle
- VESA wall mount 100x100mm
4 BenQ MOBIUZ EX2780Q | Sleek Design Monitors with Speakers
If you’re looking for a top-of-the-line gaming monitor, the BenQ MOBIUZ EX2780Q is a great option. With its 1440p resolution and 144hz refresh rate, it provides clear, smooth images that make gameplay more enjoyable. It’s also easy to set up and use, making it a great choice for anyone looking for a high-quality gaming monitor.
The monitor features AMD FreeSync technology and has a 1ms response time. It also has a built-in speaker and headphone jack, which allows you to enjoy audio without having to connect external speakers or headphones.
- 2K QHD 2560 x 1440 resolution to offer stunning images with clarity
- Bezel-less design expands onscreen area, allowing for greater user immersion
- Top-notch built-in speakers deliver genuine Tone sounds with no distortion
- BENQ eye care technology provides viewing comfort while reducing blue light exposure and flicker
- USB-C HDMI and DP ports allow you to switch between various media sources
- VESA standard mounting kit in a 100x100mm pattern
5. Viotek GN24CB 24″ | Best Sound Curved Monitor with Speakers
The Viotek GN24CB has 144hz refresh rate, you will be able to see every detail on the screen no matter how fast things are moving.
The curved design of the monitor also helps to reduce eye fatigue, meaning that you can game for hours on end without having to worry about your eyesight. Additionally, the monitor comes with two built-in speakers that provide great sound quality, making it the perfect all-in-one gaming solution.
- 1920 x 1080p monitor resolution with full-HD clarity
- Thin bezels elegant design
- DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 2.0 or HDMI 1.4 ports.
- G-sync compatible
- Activate AMD FreeSync for liquid smooth gameplay, free from visual distortion
- included VESA adapter and mount this desktop monitor to the wall
- anti-glare treated VA panel significantly reduces on-screen light reflections
6. ViewSonic VX2476-SMHD | Tight Budget Big Screen Size Monitor
ViewSonic VX2476-SMHD 24″ frameless LED monitor is perfect for gamers and video editors, thanks to its fast response time and crystal-clear images.
Plus, it’s got a sleek and modern design that will look great in any room. So if you’re in need of a new monitor, be sure to check out the ViewSonic VX2476-SMHD. You won’t be disappointed.
- Flicker-Free technology and Blue Light Filter
- 75hz refresh rate for smooth refreshing images
- Supports laptops, PCs, and Macs with HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort, and VGA inputs
- Ultra-slim bezels design, Full HD (1920x1080p) resolution
- Clear IPS panel ensures stunning views
Note: *This product is not VESA compatible
7. ASUS TUF VG27AQL1A | Best Gaming Monitor with Built-In Speakers
TUF VG27AQL1A monitor with speakers features true-to-life ultra-realistic visuals that allow for 130 percent sRGB and 95 percent DCI-P3 color gradations, providing greater color variations. You’ll enjoy seamless and stutter-free gaming with AMD Radeon FreeSync functionality to eliminate image tearing and stuttering for a smooth gaming experience. The on-screen display (OSD) of TUF VG27AQL1A is intuitive and easy to use. You can configure the monitor to your liking, including brightness, contrast and gamma.
The VG27AQL1A also has a low blue light filter for comfortable viewing during long gaming sessions. ASUS’ Eye Care technology further reduces eye fatigue by up to 33%.
- QHD (2560 x 1440), IPS, 170Hz (Supports 144Hz)
- Built-in 2W speakers
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatibility Technology
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync technology
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology
- ASUS Eye Care technology and Ergonomic Design
- HDMI(v2.0) x2 and DisplayPort 1.2 ports
8. Dell S2419H S Series | Best Built In Speakers Monitor
The Dell S2419H monitor is a budget-friendly 24” display that delivers decent image quality and features for the price. This Dell monitor is perfect for anyone looking for an affordable option without sacrificing on quality or features.
The S2419H has a 1920×1080 resolution, which is standard for 24” monitors. It also features a 6ms response time, which is decent for a budget monitor. The viewing angles are good, and the colors are reasonably accurate. The S2419H also has an adjustable stand, a VESA mounting option, and a basic on-screen display.
- Full HD (1920×1080) resolution.
- Dell’s InfinityEdge display edge-to-edge viewing experience
- Dual 5W speakers professionally tuned by Waves MaxxAudio
- Wide viewing angle enabled 99% sRGB color coverage
- Power Adapter Port, dual HDMI connectivity ports, Audio Line Out Port
- Comes with HDMI 1.4 Cable
9. Acer Nitro VG270 27″ | Full HD LED LCD Monitor
Acer Nitro VG270 27″ Full HD LED LCD Monitor is one of the best in its category. It has a sleek design and comes with a full-HD display. If you’re looking for a monitor that will make your gaming or work experience better, then you should definitely consider this one.
It’s also very affordable, which makes it a great value for your money. The HDMI interface allows you to connect to a wide range of HD devices, including gaming consoles, Blu-ray players, laptop PCs, digital cameras, and more.
- Artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate with FreeSync technology
- LED backlight enhances display performance
- 1 ms response time enables smooth rendering without annoying effects of smearing or ghosting
- 16:9 widescreen resolution perfect for watching movies, playing video games and getting on with office work
- VESA mount compatibility allows you to mount the display on a wall or with a stand
10. Philips 322E1C 32″ | Curved Monitor With Speakers
The Philips 322E1C 32″ Curved monitor gives you an immersive viewing experience with its curved design and accurate color reproduction. With a response time of only 4 ms, you won’t have to wait long for the image to update, ensuring that you never miss a beat.
Additionally, the monitor features a built-in speaker that provides clear and crisp audio without the need for additional hardware. This monitor is perfect for gamers, creative professionals, and anyone who wants an immersive viewing experience.
- Philips E-Line 32″ LED monitor with Full HD 1920×1080
- Curved (1500R) VA panel for wide-viewing angles and accurate color reproduction (102% sRGB)
- 4ms response time, 75Hz refresh rate and Adaptive-Sync technology
- HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA, and audio out connectivity
- 3-sided frameless design with ultra-narrow borders allow for minimal distractions and optimal multi-monitor setup
- Flicker-Free technology regulates brightness and reduces eye fatigue (see best monitor brightness and contrast settings for eyes)
- LowBlue mode reduces harmful shortwave blue light
- Wall mountable (VESA compatible)
- Philips monitors come with 4-Year Advance Replacement in the United States
11. Sceptre 24″ Thin 75Hz | Most Affordable Monitor with Speakers
Budget friendly Sceptre 24″ E248W-19203R Series with built-in speakers is perfect for anyone who wants amazing detail and clarity in all their favorite movies, shows, and games. With a slim profile, sleek metallic design, and thin bezel, this monitor is a perfect fit for any home or office
The thin bezel with thin chassis allows you to maximize your viewing area, while the 2 x HDMI Ports (convertible to DVI) lets you connect all your favorite devices with ease. With a contrast ratio of 1000 : 1 and a VESA wall mount ready design, this monitor is perfect for any viewing situation.
- Fast response times reduce ghosting & blurring while transitioning pixels
- Thin bezel with thin chassis
- Built-in speakers deliver smooth audio and save desk space
- 75Hz refresh rate, images change faster and smoother than the standard
- Two HDMI and One VGA port
- Anti-Flicker Provides a crisper picture
- VESA wall mount pattern
Frequently Asked Questions
Why get a monitor with speakers?
For one, external high quality speakers can be expensive, also they can take quite a bit of space at your home desk or office.
When purchasing a monitor with built-in speakers, you can save yourself both money and desk space.
Do monitors come with built-in speakers?
Many people are not aware that many monitors come with built-in speakers.
This means that you don’t have to purchase external speakers in order to use your monitor as a sound system.
What are the benefits of using a monitor with speakers?
There are many benefits of using a monitor with speakers. The most obvious benefit is that you can save money by not having to purchase external speakers.
Additionally, using monitor speakers can be more convenient since you don’t have to set up extra speakers around your room and find an audio jack to connect external devices.
Is it better to buy a monitor with speakers?
There is no right or wrong answer to this question. Ultimately, it depends on your individual needs and preferences. If you are looking for a monitor with great sound quality, then it is probably best to purchase a model that comes with built-in speakers. However, if you are more interested in image quality than sound quality, then you may want to consider a model that does not have speakers.
We hope this guide was helpful! For more detailed guides keep visiting us, we post content every month.